We Partner with Our Clients
The privacy of our clients is important to us. We will gladly send a testimonial or refer you to a client to describe our work, in response to your request through our Contact page.
The following is one letter recently received from a client:
You moved me emotionally and intellectually. You opened my eyes in a number of ways to better my ability to do my job, but more importantly to find ways to be a better man, a better husband and father. I am truly indebted to you.
I’m copying [manager] to this email as she was the one who invested in me, for which I am also infinitely grateful.
I wanted to point out 3 things that impacted me the most as it may serve as a point of reference to you and [manager]:
- Self awareness – I got insight into who I am, some of my strengths and weaknesses. This introspective has been hugely important to rationalize some of the things I do and give them meaning and reason.
- Interaction with you linked to the books we read was life changing – success vs. growth/joy felt so right, inspiring and gave me support in the choices which I have been making so far and resolve to change my approach in situations which I didn’t handle well.
- Idea behind the Thesis Statement is like a life pillar that was always missing. I will work on it.
Of course, all these concepts and tools would not make an impact had you have not been so smart, intelligent, engaged, understanding, knowledgeable, perceptive, committed. You put it together and gave it meaning and purpose. Thank you once more for this opportunity.
Because we make every effort to align projects with business goals, it is important that we respect the time commitment, minimize the financial investment and maximize the value of our partnerships, often going beyond the expected. Our reputation is reflected in the longevity and history of our client relationships with firms such as:
- American Foods
- Bristol-Myers Squibb, North and South America
- Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceuticals family of companies, North and South America including Neutrogena, DePuy, Ortho Diagnostics, et. al.
- Novo Nordisk
- Shering Plough
- Turner Construction
- Turner Construction International
Please call for a complete list
Your role in every project is necessary. We seek to work as partners with the client’s staff, recognizing the importance of on-going interaction long after our assignment is completed.
Should your project require a specific skill-set or multiple professionals, we are ready to all upon our group of our established colleagues prepared to support individuals, teams, departments and corporations through transition.
Client confidentiality is important to us: our Coaches follow the guidelines established by the International Coach Federation and we require every partner engaged in a project to sign a non-disclosure statement. We respect an individual’s need for confidentiality and honor our client’s privacy, understanding that our reputation is critical to our on-going success.
We will be glad to provide you with testimonials or letters of endorsement before we begin a project with you. We do not ask our clients to make public statements, and are often pleased that our client has offered to speak directly with a new client to describe our services.
The following are examples of the types of work and projects completed by MTM. Please let us know if you would like to learn more about the topic area or seek a reference from the client involved.
- J&J Tylenol Issue – Conflict Resolution
- Middle Managers and the Middle Class
- On Being Downsized – Freedom Realized
- Preparing to be Replaced: Mentoring and Succession Planning
- Transition to Management
- Transition to Supervision
- Transition from Technical Expert to Manager
- Why We Work
- Leadership Assessments
Personal Change & Organization Transitions
- Surviving the Phases of Change
- Transitions and Transformations
- CHANGE: The First Step to Learning
- Networking, Mentoring and Apprenticing
- You’re Learning Environment: Seeking Eupsychia
- Risk Taking
- Exploding Silos
- Harnessing Team Power
- Team Building
- Positioning Yourself
- Selling Ideas & Winning Support
- Engage and Inspire: Tell Your Story
- Legacies and Legends: Defining Who You Are
- Conflict & Resolution
- Recognizing Stress
- Managing Stress
- Mastering Stress
- Meditative Disciplines
- Being the “First Woman”: The Back-Story on Trail Blazing
- Building a Family and a Career: Adoption, Athletics and Anxieties
- From Foxes to Cougars
- The Sex Discrimination Suit that Enabled Women to Sit at a TV Anchor Desk
Consultation: Dr. Maddalena and the professionals at MTM are available to work with you to address any of the topics listed here. MTM consultants bring world-class expertise, experience and the depth of knowledge for high-level Executive Coaching to you organization,
As your partners we implement dynamic group coaching interventions and organization development initiatives to align with your company mission.
To learn more about our service, send an email to info@mtmCoach.com. We’ll contact you for a free telephone consultation then draft a proposal detailing how we can help you achieve your goals.