Effective leaders are able to inspire groups,develop team collaboration to build consensus and facilitate meetings to achieve optimum results.
FRAMING CONVERSATIONS is an easy, quick way to gain the skills every leader needs to engage clients and efficiently manage a meeting:
…gain the skills to connect with others in effective working relationships.
…explore new ways to identify and satisfy client needs.
…inspire others to achieve mutually beneficial goals within a specific time frame.
Dr. Lucille Maddalena’s Transition to Leadership program has been offered to corporate executives globally for over twenty years, benefiting 6,000 leaders to improve their communication skills, to build rapport with internal and external clients, and to effectively manage a meeting within a set time frame.
FRAMING CONVERSATIONS is a free 30-minute video. The fours stages of a successful meeting are thoroughly explored in the video, with on-screen visuals and through actual examples, as you watch Nick work with Ann, a new and difficult internal client. Dr. Maddalena carefully breaks down the elements of an effective conversation, presenting memorable techniques that will ensure your success. The investment of your time will is well utilized: when you complete the program you will have applied the steps and created your own dialogue to use during your future meetings.You are welcome to watch the video at your pace to begin to grasp some of the essentials to effectively Frame Conversations that will enable you to gain the results you seek. There is no cost or obligation — the video has long proven a valuable tool for leaders seeking to refine their skills and we are certain you will find the process practical and easy to apply.
Master the Four Stages of a Conversation to Gain New Skills
- Make decisions based on full information gained from asking the right questions
- Build trust and rapport with peers, clients, colleagues for effective working relationships
- Engage others to want to meet with you by being authentic and respectful
- Professionally guide a meeting to meet your goals and stay within a set timeframe
- Develop new techniques to listen, acknowledge and respond to others
Don’t allow your meetings to drag on too long or simply miss the point. Learn new techniques to stay on-topic, to reach agreement, to clarify and confirm your understanding to be certain you are both fully aligned before your move ahead.
Watch the Free Video
<INSERT LINK TO VIDEO>
For leaders who want more guidance to bring their conversation skills to a higher level, there are two ways you can continue to build on your skills after viewing the video:
- Purchase and Download the Framing Conversations Workbook. You will be able to work at your own pace as you are guided through the four stages of a conversation. Questions, tips and examples will provide new skills and techniques to engage your clients and conduct effective meetings.
- On-line consultation with an experienced member of the MTM staff to review your workbook and offer personalized guidance to help you build communication skills necessary for every leader as you learn to conduct efficient and productive meetings.
<INSERT LINK TO PAYPAL>